We just got home after playing badminton at Badminton City. It is a nice, indoor badminton place that rents badminton courts at affordable rates. It is located just beside SM Manila, which makes it more appealing to badminton enthusiasts. Along with E and my officemates, we enjoyed playing with our raquets for several hours. I sweated a lot I think I could lose weight fast if I will play the sport regularly.

Badminton City charges P250 per court during weekdays and P100 per head on weekends and holidays. This is cheap compared to other badminton centers in Metro Manila. They appreciate reservations especially if you are coming as a big group. My only complaint about Badminton City is the poor maintenance of the restrooms. The rest of the area is well-taken care of by the friendly and courteous staff.

For more techie news and updates from Edwin Tech-O, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

0 comments