Just the other day, my sister was offered with a phone upgrade by Globe. It's none other than an iPhone 3GS. She's been a loyal Globe subscriber for some time now. She's not interested in the offer as she's saving up for her travel plans so she brought up the offer to me, which got me thinking. Should I replace my current phone, a Nokia E71, with the more high-end iPhone 3GS?

The iPHone 3GS is being offered to my sister for only P23,000. It's a subsidized amount which is part of my sister's subscription rebate of sorts. Not bad considering the price has been cut in half (at current market price).

While iPHone 3GS is accessed through human touch, Nokia E71 uses a smart qwerty keyboard. Both iPhone 3GS and Nokia E71 can view office documents. However, it's Nokia E71 that can edit it. In terms of battery life, Nokia E71 lasts longer (approx. 5 days maximum). Specs wise, we all know which phone is better between the two. But still, iPhone 3GS is just so hard to resist.

What do you think?


For more techie news and updates from Edwin Tech-O, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

1 comments

  1. Nicely // January 29, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

    If I had the budget, I would buy an iPhone! It's so so much sushal... Hehehe!

    Btw, pls vote for me by commenting on my Century Tuna Superbods Run entry.

    Thanks!