A couple of days after getting Globe Calls application from the App Store, I have found it useful and therefore, worthy of my iPhone's precious memory space.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Pro's:
1. Easy access on all Globe Call Promos.
2. User-friendly.
3. No particular syntax or special numbers to memorize.
4. Integrated SMS function.
5. Call Promos are described clearly with their corresponding rates.
6. Integrated into the phonebook.
7. Globe Promos are updated regularly.

Con's:
1. Applicable only to Globe subscribers.
2. Application is free of charge.

Photobucket


For more techie news and updates from Edwin Tech-O, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

1 comments

  1. Nicely // January 31, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

    Sushal... Updated ang Lolo Edwin!

    Btw, you might want to comment on my blog post about Century Tuna Superbods Run. Entry ko yun para makasali at makakuha ng race kit. Your comment is equal to a vote, so please support me.

    http://www.iamnicely.com/2010/01/my-century-tuna-superbods-run-training.html

    Salamat nang marami!